Monday, February 22, 2016

Business meetings

 Sometimes I get a last minute call  and have to drop everything and run.  Vietnamese do not understand planning ahead and everything is _in ten minutes_.  Also, all business transactions are done while meeting for coffee or drinking beer.  Coffee also means smoothies and other fruit juice drinks such as those with custard.  Have you heard of soursop fruit.   Soursop custards are very popular.  I usually have strawberry or my favorite Asian fruit, jackfruit. The meeting was organized not by my family friends whom I have mentioned, but by one of my local friends with whom I hang out by my apartment pool every night. She set up a meeting with a friend concerning teaching English. Nothing was set in stone during the meeting so we shall she if anything happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...