Monday, December 21, 2015

VinCom mall

Vin Com mall is a very modern four story mall.  We took the bus there and found it be closer than Co.op mart where we usually shop.  Also, it is on the direct bus line which stops in front of our house.  The 4th floor is an ice skating rink and the 3rd floor is a food court where we had Thai food.  Of course it was very delicious.  We have been considering the fact that maybe we should have gone to Thailand instead of Vietnam since Vietnam has been somewhat of a disappointment both culturally and food-wise.  The pluses of living here are that I like my school a lot even though it is more work than most schools, and there is nowhere in the world where one can find children as cute as these Vietnamese kids.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for a video of the cute kids singing Old McDonald Had a Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for a video of the cute kids singing Old McDonald Had a Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are wondering why you're disappointed in the culture and food. How is it different from what you expected?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps a visit to a larger city would be more colorful. Perhaps there will be festivals that provide a bit more entertainment and insight into the cultural traditions. What about shopping in their stores? You need to find a place to have custom clothing/shoes made and take advantage of the low prices. I've always wanted to do that. Must be why I love eShakti so much, I have all my dresses custom made.

    ReplyDelete

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...