Thursday, December 17, 2015

Teaching. What's the matter with you

I am finally getting into the swing of things.  We teach only one page of the book per hour, so I spend massive amounts of time writing curriculum.  We also play 2 to 3 games each class.  One of the teachers gave me a booklet with 109 games, so I have that. The only problem is that some kids can not handle such an open activity, and get too wild.   Of course, as soon as that happens, the game is shut down immediately.

Yesterday I was teaching the phrase, What is the matter with you, along with all the ways it can be said, and the accompanying body language. The kids laughed for at least 3 minutes straight and then began copying me.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could observe one of your classes! You sound like a fun teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could observe one of your classes! You sound like a fun teacher!

    ReplyDelete

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...