Thursday, November 12, 2015

Shanghai airport

Here we are at the Shanghai airport in the international terminal.  We came here from Seattle.  In Seattle, we had 30 minutes to catch our connecting flight to Shanghai, China.  After we ran all the way to the terminal, the plane to Shanghai was delayed for an hour.  The airline compensated by providing an all you can eat snack cart.  I returned to it 4 times; the other passengers must have thought I was a pig, but it was mostly because I was bored.

While we were at the gate, there did not seem to be many passengers.  For this reason, I made sure to be the last one on the plane so I could scope out empty rows. Sure enough, a row of three seats was available right across from our assigned seats.  I have learned that wherever one sits at take off, the stewardesses views this as your seat, so I went right to the trio without even glancing at my assigned seat.  This gave Arin two to himself, and I had three.

I was really impressed with the airline.  Between the free first run movies and the constant delivering of food, and the spacious living area, it was being at a traveling spa. Now we just  need a massage person to come by.  Maybe they have this in first class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...