Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Vietnam-Bien Hoa

Breakfast today was an egg sandwich with Cholomex sauce, then we took a taxi to Bien Hoa where I will be working.  The taxi driver did not know where he was going so he dropped us off at someone´s house.  The residents pointed us in the right direction so we trucked our suitcase down the street where we came across a shopkeeper.  She hopped on her scooter going down the street where we had come from.  She comes back and tells us to follow her so we trudge our suitcase back down the street to the same address.  Finally she get smart, flags a taxi for us and sends us to the school a quarter of a mile away.  We got ripped off by more than one of the taxi drivers but at that point I did not care as it was hot and  the luggage was heavy.  We hauled out suitcases up to the 9th floor where we found my employer.  We met a few people then took yet another taxi another 1/4 mile and arrived at a clean hotel with a rock hard bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...