Friday, November 27, 2015

Arin finally discovers a vegetarian eatery. The speciality is purple sticky rice

We finally found a vegetarian food stand.  On the corner of two busy streets we had purple sticky rice with peanuts and warm coconut sauce.   This was accompanied by corn on the cob cut and placed in a cup with hot sauce and some other delicious sauce.  Arin was so happy to finally find a snack place.

My new snack place is the fried chicken stand in front of the apartments.  This seems to be the new gathering place. After Arin and I ate, I observed a class that I will be taking over. The gal currently teaching this class, Charlene, has finished her contract year and is moving to a school in Indonesia.  She was offered a job by a former coworker who has opened a school there.  I am hoping to tap into this network.

After the class I was still hungry because I hadn't eaten protein for dinner, so  I stopped for a bite at the chicken stand which is located in the Pegasus courtyard.  Before long, Charlene showed up on her motorcycle, then Pat arrived, so I ended up dining with two of my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...