Monday, January 18, 2016

Hot rock massage

I asked around and discovered a legitimate massage parlour called Pro massage.  Today was my first and only massage at this location but not because they are bad masseuses.  I prefer a Swedish  massage and this was not one of those.  She began by putting pressure on my entire back, and finished by chiropractoring my neck and bonking me on the forehead with something that sounded like one of the toy hammers we have at the school. After my massage, I went to the school and discussed it with my coworkers.  They informed me that it was a deep massage.   Apparently I do not really like that type as I was in pain a majority of the time,  however, there was one new experience which I loved. At one point, my back became very hot.  I was confused until I reached back and felt a smooth surface which I deemed to be one of those hot rocks of which I had heard.  Now that was nice.  It was an unusual but very enjoyable sensation.  I really can not describe it.

Of course the massage cost only $6, but I still will need to find another place.  I do not know if they are all legit or not, so I will need a recommendation.  I remember being struck with fear one time in America at a Vietnamese massage parlour when the  masseuse questionably climbed on my back.  Perhaps it is the the Vietnamese way. Also, for the massages here, one lies on a floor mat rather than a table and the masseuses crawl around (including on your back) rather than being required to stand the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...