Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Oh, the weather outside is frightful.......frightfully hot that is!
v
We spent Christmas eve day with a coworker of mine, Lydia.  She has a very nice two bedroom flat by the river.  I will probably move there when my current lease is up.  She took us to a vegetarian restaurant and as much as I love meat, Arin and I agreed it was the best meal we have had so far.  The three course meal cost less than one dollar.

Of course Christmas in Vietnam is a regular school day. Even though there are decorations everywhere, including some manger scenes, it is mostly for commercial reasons. There are some Christians in town as evidenced by the Catholic cathedral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...