Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I am going to apply for 5 jobs each day, Thyroid surgery

May 2015
We continue our job search on DavesESLcafe.com.  On this website, one can find hundreds of teaching job postings.  Arin has decided to send out 5 requests a a time.  Only I will apply for jobs as Arin plans to start University in fall of 2016 and does not want to be in a contract.  He is actually more comfortable tutoring rather than teaching a whole class, so he will finish the TEFL and look for a tutoring opportunity paid or volunteer.
May 15, 2015
The first 5 are 1 in China, 3 in Korea and 1 in Thailand.  We wait five days and hear nothing.
May 21, 2015
Second 5 are 2 in Korea, 3 in China.  We wait one day and receive one response from China.  We stop sending out queries.
 May 23, 2015   I had my thyroid surgery today.  This procedure entails  months of special diets,



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...