Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Medical release!


August 23.2015

Believe me, it was no picnic redoing the thyroid surgery but I had a lot of support especially from my friends Leslie and Patty.  For both surgeries, Leslie fetched me from the hospital and stayed with me for as long as I needed.  Patty, for her part, researched the disease and discovered that there is a whole procedure associated with the surgery that requires a special diet. 
Yada, yada yada, I recovered from the second surgery and obtained a medical release.  I email China and let them know I am free to travel and work.  Surprise, the position is still open and I have again been offered the same job.  I am a bit suspicious that the position has not been filled but I still say yes!  Here is the email:
I am so happy to hear that. Are you positive that you can talk comfortably with the students for 45 minutes (one class is 45 minutes)? 

We are evaluating several candidates for school in Shanghai and Guangzhou and you are always my priority. I would love to recommend you to the school again if you are perfectly to teach now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...