Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Finished TEFL, Visa resubmitted

September 21, 2015
All essays are graded and I passed the course with a grade of A.  Of course I already knew all the information so it was easy.  I sent the proof to China and the visa is resubmitted.  China has informed me that if the government does not issue the visa this time, they `have a good relationship with the authorities`' in Zhongshan and I will teach there instead.  Unfortunately, I think they are talking about the Junior High teaching job.  Plus, it pays less.  Arin really wants Shanghai because it has a train system.  If you know anything about California, you know that we have to drive cars everywhere.  Arin was spoiled living in Chicago where they have a great train system.  Zhongshan has only a bus system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...