Tuesday, September 22, 2015

South Korea application

We have downloaded the ERIC application for the South Korean public schools and find that we are against a deadline.  Arin filled out most of the application and I had to write a lesson plan complete with handouts.   This alone took 3 hours.  I used one of my lesson plans from my 7 year olds class.  Most of my lessons use the language experience approach and this particular lesson involved making a book about a jack-o-lantern who did not want to brush his teeth.  I also have to make copies of my credential, etc.then scan and send them to ERIC.  Luckily, there are internet cafes all around Oaxaca that cost about 15 cents per hour. We finally get this whole application done and barely meet the deadline.

Bad news, the application was rejected because we downloaded the application for European applicants.  Deadline missed.......time to regroup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...