Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Goodbye furniture

Most of my furniture was listed on craigslist, but none of it sold.  I had several people say they were coming over but none showed up.  The only visitor I received was when I listed an item for free.  Oh, yes, people were all over that.  I offered it all to Salvation Army but of course this is a big corporation now, so you have to schedule the pick up on line and it is one month out.  Finally, a friend from church told me that Family Promise had recently been given a warehouse and are making it into a showroom of furniture.  I called them this morning and they have already hauled it away.  This makes me one step closer to renting out the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...