Sunday, October 25, 2015

Thailand, Taiwan or Vietnam, which one shall I chose?

Thailand
Biggest cities are Chiang Mai or Bangkok
Love the food!
Nice hotels $30


Vietnam
Biggest cities are  Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Da Nang
Love the food!
Vietnam has become a big tourist spot and the locals probably need English
There is plenty of American influence because of the war.
The alphabet is Romanized
Probably the most modern of the three countries.
Nice hotels $15 per night

Taiwan
Biggest city is Taipai
Hotels $40 per night
I do not know anything else about this country

Arin and I have discussed it and decided Vietnam is our best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...