Thursday, October 22, 2015

Waiting for over a month now

This wait time is getting ridiculous.  20 days was the estimate and it is now closer to 30.  I just sent an email to my potential employer with a veiled threat of desertion, and asked for a deadline.  I hope this will light a fire under them.   Arin and I are discussing alternatives.  He is going to send out more job inquiries which we should have done long ago.  I put all  my eggs in one basket and should have known better.  Also, I contacted my nephew who is currently living in Asia.  During a recent skype conversation, he had mentioned $100 per hour tutoring opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...