Sunday, October 25, 2015

Flights to Asia on American carriers

To fly anywhere in Asia, from California, it costs from $1000 to $3000 for a airline ticket on an American carrier.  The exception is Shanghai.  For some unknown reason, Shanghai is only $400.  So, the best bet would be to fly to Shanghai and find a local airline to fly us to one of the less expensive countries.

Again, I asked my nephew for advise and he came up with this: If you are coming to Shanghai first you will have to pay $140 for the Chinese visa if you want to come into the country.

Well these prices are just impossible.  I only have $5000 and can not blow 1\5 of it on airline tickets.  I will need to search for alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...