Monday, October 19, 2015

20 days to get a visa, I do not think so

It has been 20 days since the visa was applied for, and we have had no contact from the school.  I decided to write an email to make sure they did not forget about me.


It has been four weeks since our last e-mail communication. Do you expect to hear from the government about the visa application soon? Will you be sending a contract for Zhongshan, or do you have confidence in the ongoing Shanghai application?


 Thank you for your patience. We have not heard anything from the government yet. 

I was hoping for more information but I guess all we can do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ceased this blog and switched to an new one which tells of my journey through the eyes of my water bottles.  To conclude this blog, we end...